Parenting Classes and Workshops
Positive Discipline provides a positive, respectful, kind, yet firm approach to discipline.
In these engaging, experiential workshops you will:
- Discover how disciplining children can be done with respect, firmness, and love;
- Find tools to teach your children coping skills;
- Learn to implement family meetings;
- Understand the benefits of non-punitive parenting;
- Avoid the pitfalls of over-permissiveness;
- Learn about the mistaken goals behind common misbehaviors;
- Try new solutions.
Positive Discipline workshops are for parents, caregivers/nannies, foster and kinship care providers, grandparents, youth workers, psychologists, program providers and educators.
*Funding available through the TANF Grant Services program to those who have a dependent child. Eligibility must be determined prior to class or workshopdate.
For more information contact: Kristi Gmutza 317-218-4653 email@example.com
Please see the Events page for a schedule of workshops.
Half-Day Workshops: 9:00am-12:30pm
$50.00 per person/$75.00 per couple
Full Day Workshops: 9:00am-5:00pm
$100.00 per person/$150.00 per couple
Private Parent Coaching
Private sessions for parents, including couples, grandparents, foster and kinship parents. Sessions will be tailored to the family’s specific needs.
$80 per hour per person/$100 per hour for couples.